Iran responds with "Hundreds of ballistic missiles" to Israel's attack

Foto del autor

By TP

War drums already resonate in the Middle East. Israel He has attacked Iran on Friday in what he has described as a 'surgical operation' aimed at ending the Tehran Nuclear Positions and with some of the most important Iranian commanders. In fact, the attack has resulted in the death of the Head of the Corps of the Revolutionary Guard, Hossein Salami, and the Chief of the General Staff, Mohammad Bagheri, among others. Iran has already promised a forceful response against Israel and the USA. Specifically, Israel has launched this morning a series of air attacks against places that, as explained, are related to the Iranian nuclear program and the enrichment of uranium. And in addition to prominent military, during the attack, leading nuclear scientists have also died, at least six, including Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani and Mohammad Mehdi Tehranchi, as confirmed by the Iranian state media. Subsequently, Tel Aviv has launched a New bombardment against an uranium enrichment installation In Natanz, in the center of Iran, as reported by Iranian state television. He exercised Israelí says that the attacks continue this Friday, since His planes have reloaded against the «Lanzamisiles» Iranianas well as against «infrastructure» used to launch unmanned aerial vehicles. Tehran's response has not been waiting, and promises an open war in the Middle East. As the supreme leader of Iran, Ali Jamenei, the country will avenge the attacks of this Friday: «With this crime, The Zionist regime has imposed a bitter and painful destination, and will undoubtedly face it«He said. The news agency of the Islamic Republic (IRNA) has assured that» a few minutes ago, the decisive response to the brutal attack of the Zionist regime began with the launching hundreds of ballistic missiles against the occupied territories. «
For their part, Israel's defense forces have assured that «the Iranian attack continues. Tens of additional missiles towards Israel were released«. The Israeli newspaper Haaretz talks about fifteen people injured in the center of Israel on the occasion of the Iranian attack. Moreover, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi considers Israel's attack «A declaration of war against the Islamic Republic of Iran» by the «most terrorist regime in the world», which has already crossed «all red lines.» «These coordinated actions are equivalent to a declaration of war against the Islamic Republic of Iran and are part of a pattern of illegal and destabilizing conduct by Israel in the region, which represents a serious threat to international peace and security«He also added. Araqchi has warned that They will reaffirm their right inherent to the legitimate defenseso it will respond «firmly and proportional» to the Israeli attack. In this sense, Iran has requested an urgent and immediate meeting of the UN Security Council For this agency to «fulfill its responsibility, it condemn this act of aggression and make Israel pay fulfillment of its crimes», in a letter from the Foreign Minister, Abbas Araghchi, sent to the presidency of the Council and the UN Secretary General. This confirms the high geostrategic tension that is lived in the Middle East, of which we had already seen preamble this week with the call of the Donald Trump administration to the staff of their embassies in Iraq, Baréin and Kuwait to leave those areas and only the necessary personnel remain. In this sense, Iran has ruled out participating in conversations with the US planned for Sunday about its nuclear program. The Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahuhe said that the attacks have been selective, after confirming the international atomic energy agency that Tehran had made deaf ears and continued enriching uranium, and has already announced that «This operation will continue during the days that are necessary to eliminate this threat». He has also warned the Israeli population of what is coming: they are likely to have long periods in anti -aircraft shelters before the expected reprisal of Iran. In fact, the Israeli defense minister, Israel Katz, has declared the state of emergency Shortly after the start of the attacks and has also warned the population that «an attack with missiles and drones against the state of Israel and its civilian population in the immediate future is expected.» In addition, Israel has decided ailk and suspend all incoming and outgoing flights. Iranian media have confirmed Israel air attacks against the city of Natanzwhich houses an important nuclear installation, and against the city of Khandabwhere a nuclear heavy water reactor is located. Likewise, it has also been achieved Khoramabadwhere a ballistic missile base is located. Subsequently, Israeli attacks have also confirmed against several places of Tabriz (including airport), in the northwest of the country, and against a missile manufacturing plant in Shirazto the south. In response, Iran has launched more than 100 drones against Israel. According to Tel Aviv's army, «all defense systems are working to eliminate threats,» although he warns: «difficult hours» come. And Israel hopes they will respond with a missile and another drone attack. The United States has not participated in the military operation, but Donald Trump was previously informed. «We are not involved in attacks against Iran and our main priority is to protect US forces in the region,» said Secretary of State, Marco Rubio, in a statement, in which he has confirmed that «Israel informed us that he considered that this action was necessary for his own defense.» This Thursday Trump had recognized that an Israeli attack «seems very possible,» but also emphasized that the United States would prefer to negotiate a nuclear enrichment agreement before a military attack. Finally it has not been possible, and that is why this Friday has urged Tehran to get to an agreement «before it's too late». «Iran must reach an agreement before nothing is left,» he said.

Market reaction

The reaction of the markets has not taken long to arrive, and that is that investors try to advance and understand what can happen now after the attack. The most striking is What is happening with oilthat is totally triggered. Although now 8%rises, more than 10%has come to shoot, something that did not happen since 2022, when Russia invaded Ukraine. This, experts say, can disrupt the plans of every West to control inflation. In fact, JP Morgan already warned a few days ago in a report that if he kept climbing the tension in the Middle East we could see the raw barrel installed at $ 130. At the moment, the West Texas is traded at $ 74 and the Brent, in 75. And they also see important increases in the ounce of gold. As a good shelter, investors have launched to buy the precious metal, which records ups of more than 1% and quotes at $ 3,444.

0